An FIR has been imposed against Rhea Chakraborty by Sushant Singh Rajput’s father, KK Singh. The allegations level to a serious matter which includes the actor and her family.
Sushant Singh Rajput died a month ago in the clutches of a Suicide. Now, the actor’s father has filed a police complaint against his former girlfriend, Rhea Chakraborty. She is also an actor in Patna since there was no progress in the investigation from Mumbai police.
Accusations of Abetment to suicide and that Rhea Chakraborty has cheated on Sushant financially and harassed him mentally have been imposed by Rajput’s family, who lives in Patna. The late actor’s father accused Rhea of breaching Sushant’s trust and drove him to commit suicide. And further, Mr. Singh claimed that Rhea was threatening Sushant about going on record by revealing the details of his apparent illness to the media and hence to the world.
Sushant’s Father Filed Following allegations against Rhea Chakraborty:
- Rhea Chakraborty took the actor’s money and forced him to take his own life in such a drastic fashion.
- She was compelling him to stay away from his family and also exploited him financially.
- Sushant’s father also alleges that Rhea had changed his son’s number so that the family could never reach out to him.
- Late actor’s father alleged that she also breached Sushant’s trust, cheated on him, and drove him to suicide.
- He also claimed that Rhea was holding his depression files against Sushant and threatened him that she would reveal it to the media.
- FIR also mentions that Rhea had access to Sushant’s Debit as well as Credit cards.
- And that Rhea had also withdrawn 15 crores from Sushant’s account.
- Soon she started to feel that the money in Sushant’s account was running out, and he was of no use any longer and left all her belongings and Sushant’s flat.
- The FIR also reads that the Actress compelled the late actor to feel depressed and also forced him to take the wrong medications for his mental illness.
- Sushant’s father has also accused Rhea that she used him as a ladder to her Bollywood success.
- KK Singh also says that he was kept hostage that he had been cheated on.
- He also alleges that Rhea would not let him go to Coorg for organic farming.
- When the actor had dengue, it was because Rhea overdosed him when Sushant visited her, says KK Singh.
- His father also said that Sushant told him over a phone call that Rhea Chakraborty and her family would never leave him. And that they drove him mad.
- And also mentioned that Sushant had a fear that he would get shifted to an asylum without his consent.
There was a massive debate over the death of the late actor Sushant Singh Rajput over his mental health. And now, a few weeks ago, the Actress urged the Home Minister of India, Amit Shah, to set up AN inquiry by the central bureau of investigation (CBI) to have a look into the actor’s demise.
The recently launched FIR against the Rhea Chakraborty also names six other accused, including her family members. The Patna Police has already left for Mumbai to probe the filed case.
The Maharashtra government has also insisted on an order to investigate these allegations, which revolve around the prolific rivalry amongst this particular industry, keeping in mind the clinical reports that suggest that Sushant was facing depression.
Up until now, there have been around 40 people who have gone in and out of a police station by making statements over the case, which included Filmmaker Aditya Chopra, Director Mukesh Chhabra, Director-producer Sanjay Leela Bhansali, film critic Rajeev Masand, filmmaker Shekhar Kapoor, actress Sanjana Sanghi, Rajput’s friend Sandip Singh among others.
Yesterday, Mukesh Bhatt had recorded a statement against the case with the Mumbai police while considering today the CEO of Dharma productions was also snapped at Amboli Police Station.
Karan Johar is also likely to call for his record in the statements in this investigation. And Kangna Ranaut, who was seen expressing her willingness to cooperate with the police in the ongoing investigation, will also be coming in for her recorded statement soon.
Sushant’s demise not only wrecked his fans and the industry but made considerable waves in the political circles as well. Many of his fans across India have been protesting socially and some vocally to set an inquiry from the CBI in the matter of his suicide.
No matter what went wrong, we all lost Sushant Singh Rajput, a promising actor of the generation on June 14th.